What makes fussy eaters?

I have a question about fussy eaters. I could eat everything before pregnancy. But now I can only restrict myself to soupy dishes and bitter teas without getting giddy or nausea. I am told that my baby will be fussy eater. I am scared after hearing that coz I really love food. 😅 Is it common? Should I be scared? #firstbaby

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

It's called food aversions where the foods you used to like before pregnancy but hated it now and also cravings so yes it's totally normal. I used to dislike ketchup but had it all the way from 1st trimester because I couldn't take anything spicy. My husband had to buy a big bottle for me 😅 and no, baby will not be a fussy eater while in the womb. Only when they're toddler, yes.

Read more

Is jus pregnancy cravings! Don’t worry. I normally don’t take fast food so frequently but my during my 1st trim.. I love burgers and pasta so much that this is the only food that I won’t vomit after eating. Every mom to be is different.

wah thn im in trouble coz during pregnancy i hate healthy food 🤣🤣🤣 but i hope not though. we cn try incorporate healthy dishes once they start eating. for now, eat what you can. it will get better.

VIP Member

Just cravings, don't worry about it. Baby's eating habits will be formed later when they start solids and will depend on what you expose them to :)

This is called pregnancy cravings, don't have to worry much, just eat healthy will do (: