Share Some Experience Maybe..?

I have Diabetes during pregnancy and my due date supposed to be on 19th July.. But my doc told me to induce labor on 4th July itself bcz they're scared if my baby would be overweight.. Anybody can share your experience with induced labor and cesarean section..? And how do you take care of your wound..? What are the dos and don'ts..?

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

U may stop sweet drinks/chocolates for now.Drink as much mineral water as you can to help you stop GD. I do not have GD, but baby was already 3.7kg at 39 weeks,and they induced me. Doc plan for Csect but I gave birth normally instead. My advise, exercise regularly, eat healthy, more fruits and veg. Cut down rice.

Read more
VIP Member

Ive had induced labour but went thru with normal delivery.. r u going for elect csect?

4y ago

Actually happen to me too.. bt if i cud turn back time i wudnt have agreed to be induced cos it hurts like crazy..my advise is to walk ard more do squats after they start the induction.. ultimately it depends on your body.. if u happen to have a small pelvis den ul have a higher chance of ending up in csect..