Anyone knows Dr. Henry Cheng ( obgyn) at Mount E Novena?

I have been transferred to this obgyn as my initial obgyn won’t be in town for my delivery. Have any of you been his patient or heard of him? Is he pro natural birth? Or does he suggest episiotomy? I’m vouching for a natural birth with minimum procedures unless it’s medically required 😓

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Dr. Henry Cheng is an good OBGYN. He is very knowledgeable and experienced in natural delivery and is very supportive of the mother's wishes. He is patient and listens to the mother's concerns and is very accommodating. He is also very gentle and caring and makes sure that the mother is comfortable throughout the delivery. He is also very professional and takes the time to explain the process and answer any questions that the mother may have. Overall, he is an excellent doctor and I highly recommend him for natural delivery.

Read more

Hi!! He is my current OB 😊 For meeting him twice, my feedback is, He is very accommodating, knowledgeable, and funny! He make sure you are comfortable of everything. And I think he is a pro natural birth, since he asks me not to eat a lot so the baby wont grow that much 😅