Trying to get pregnant

I have been off BCP for 2 months and tried to conceive through natural conception. Last month I gotten my menses so we tried again this month and today is supposed to be the start of my period. I tested this morning and it shows as negative and I am feeling defeated. I have regular menses that is always on time and am still trying to learn to get a positive result. I ordered ovulation test strips to better my chances. I am curious how long it took for you to conceive your first child and did you go through all the recommended steps like taking ovulation tests and keep track of your BPO etc. I could use any advice! I guess I just need some encouragement and support at this point. Thanks all in advance! #advicepls #firstbaby #pregnancy #pleasehelp #tryingtoconceive #ovulation #negativetest

Trying to get pregnant
19 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Try naturally for at least 6mths, intake of trying to conceive supplements in the meantime.. Then if still no luck, I would recommend a visit to a fertility doc to get some tests done for wife and hubby, regular menses or healthy body doesnt mean no underlying fertility condition..

First baby took us ard 4 months, ....2nd baby was a surprise baby we took all the precautions yet he arrive. Just a tip when i was trying for my first baby a friend told me have sex during ovulation every other day n not everyday during ovulation period.

Hi there! I have difficulty conceiving too till i tried Mira Analyzer which pinpoint the exact ovulation date for me. Sadly, OTC ovulation kit didnt work for me. i tried 3 cycles with Mira and am now pregnant. Dont give up and baby dust to you!

Totally undrstd your feeling. U can try taking pre pregnancy supplements. I had the same experience as u tried for 3-4months with no news and started taking the supplements and after 1-2 months we got good news.

Hi you can take ovulation test kit cheap ones from Shopee have a note book test everyday so when results peak test will tell you when you are ovulating I feel it is quite accurate good luck!

VIP Member

stay positive dear! and pray 🙏🏼 This matter is not under our control, so please don't stress yourself too much.. be positive, and InsyaAllah you will be able to. ✨️

it takes time, i tried 6 months and conceived naturally. doc said try 6 months to 1 year is normal if your age under 30.

Before conceive please take folic acid everyday.

10mths.