Any reviews on Dr Wendy Teo from Mount Elizabeth Novena?

I had a miscarriage recently and felt that my current gynae was not empathetic at all when delivering the news. We called her into A&E on a Saturday due to bleeding. She just simply announced that I had a miscarriage and left the A&E quickly after instructing the nurse to prepare medication. #miscarriage I am thinking of switching Gynae for our future baby plans. Looking for a warm and empathetic gynae. Anyone had a miscarriage encounter with Dr Wendy Teo? Or Anyone able to share if Dr Wendy Teo is empathetic and warm? #pleasehelp #advicepls #pregnancy #1stimemom #gynaerecommendation #mountelizabeth

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hihi, I might be a little late to the post. I just had a miscarriage and was seeing Dr Wendy. Even though it was a really upsetting situation, I thought she managed the whole thing really well, with lots of empathy, like asking me to take good care of myself, offering more leave for recovery, agreeing in a heartbeat when I wanted to postpone the procedure (evacuation of uterus) and to take one last ultrasound to confirm my miscarriage for personal closure, and reassuring me when I was worried about the op. I am really thankful to her. She was also my gynae for my earlier pregnancy and was always patient to answer my never ending questions. I had a complicated birth (baby was facing wrong direction and stuck) but she was was calm and composed and everything turned out OK eventually. Would totally recommend her!

Read more