Fall at the toilet 34 weeks pregnant

Hi, i had a fall at the toilet and landed on my bottom this morning. So far there is no bleeding, cramps and baby has moved for 10 movements throughout the day. Ive also check with nuh delivery room and they say to just monitor since there is no bleeding/contractions and baby is still moving. But im still feeling worried/anxious. Shld i just go to a&e just to get it check? Or am i jjst overthinking? Did any of you had a fall quite similar and everything was ok? #advicepls

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Oh deAr. I’m so sorry to hear this. You must be feeling so anxious now. Dont have the same experience as you, but it’s worrying you, I guess it’s okay to make a trip to A&E, ask if they are able to do a ultrasound? I’m not sure if this is possible, but I guess as mummies, we’ll all wanna play safe just to be sure. Whether you decide to head to a&e or not, will wish for the best for you and baby. All will be fine! 💪🏻

Read more

You can be rest assured since there are no signs of danger to you and baby. I would just carry on as per normal. (I fell during my 1st trimester, I had mild cramps and aches but nothing more). Our baby is generally well protected with amniotic fluids etc. With that said, if you still feel worrisome, you can go and check for your piece of mind.

Read more

i would suggest, just for your peace of mind, to go see a dr just to check. even though everything is all right, at least you can see with your own eyes and have the reassurance that everything is ok :)