Any review on Dr. Kazila Bhutia from KKH?

I will be giving birth via repeat Caesarean section on May 2018 for my 3rd baby. Would like to know if anyone have had Dr. Kazila Bhutia as their OB? Any feedbacks?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I saw Dr Kazila recently for a second opinion on my miscarriage. I was in disbelief the first time because my previous gynae (who was a typical Singaporean auntie from PEH) very casually said during my 12 week scan, "this is not good. there is no heartbeat. that means we got to suck it out lor." It was my first pregnancy - you can imagine the horror. Back to Dr Kazila, she was the earliest available doctor for me in KKH and I was blessed to have her consult. She was kind, sympathetic and took the time to explain everything in detail to me. Instead of just "suck it out lor", she gave me 3 options. I chose to schedule a day surgery with her to evacuate my uterus. She even said to call her anytime even if it was 1 am, should I start bleeding prior to the date of my surgery. Lying on the operating table, nervous and shaking, also because it was my first time being under GA, she came and said "I'm here, I'm here". Her kind voice instantly made me feel better, and I went to deep sleep. The surgery went well, I am looking forward to my checkup with her in 2 weeks. My husband even said that God-willing, should we get pregnant again, we should use her as our gynae. Dr Kazila Bhutia is a wonderful doctor.

Read more

Hi, Dr Kazila delivered my baby naturally this week and everything went very smoothly. She did a very good job and was helpful in following up with me to see how baby and I are doing. Generally very professional and overall positive experience.

6y ago

Thank you so much Carol for sharing your experience with Dr. Kazila. I do feel well-taken care of during my prenatal checks and love her warm personality.

Hi, mind to share your experience of your delivery with Dr Kazila Bhutia? My due date is 29 June and I just booked her for my next appointment. Would love to hear your feedbacks. TIA!:)

she such a wonderful doctor she will explain very clearly for the questions you ask

shes a good doctor.. was my mentor when i was a house officer

Wee stekly