29 weeks, feels like baby is trying his best to stretch my tummy bigger

I feel so stretched, people think I am about to give birth although I am only 29 weeks along. At the way baby is stretching and kicking, I feel like he might be claustrophobic inside. Anyone else having an uber active baby like mine? #1stimemom #firstbaby #pregnancy

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

>Am here to testify the handwork of A Great Verified Hacker ( Mr Morris Gray )Who helped me recover back my lost funds from the hands of scammers who Ripped me off my money and made me helpless, I could not afford to pay my bills after the whole incident, But a friend of mine helped me out by given me the contact info of trusted Recovery Expert, his email: Morris gray 830 @ gmail . com contact him or chat him up on (+1- /607-69 )8-0239 ) and he will help you recover your lost funds If you have been a victim of any binary/ cryptocurrency or online scam, Mobile spy, Mobile Hack contact this Trusted and Verified hacker, He is highly recommendable and was efficient in getting my lost funds back, 11btc of my lost funds was refunded back with his help, He is the Best in Hacking jobs, contact him ( MORRIS GRAY 830 AT) GMAIL (DOT) COM.

Read more

I'm 29 weeks now. Feeling the same here! Baby is really active and stretching out my tummy! FTM too! My tummy is always moving hehehe. I take it that baby is healthy and well.

If you fee tightness, apply lotion everynight before sleep. It will help your skin to feel less tight. Thats what i did everytime i feel tightness.

REVIEW ON INSTANT LOVE SPELL THAT BROUGHT MY EX BACK TO ME IN LESS THAN 24HOURS http://dradodalovetemple.com

Your baby is healthy. that is why he/she is active.