Never engage this confinement agency

I engaged this confinement agency in May 2020, last Thursday i just discharged from the hospital they let nanny come over my place then next day ask the nanny to leave and replace another to come ok fine for me worse was this replaced nanny came on Friday then today Monday the agent told me the nanny got to go tomorrow noon for another job and there will not be any replacement nanny coming over to help me out anymore! Worse was she even told me that i should be able to handle it by myself already by showering for the baby and do everything by myself since after 28 days, i still got to handle it by myself so make no difference.. She refund me back my money but not full amount, she pro-rated out the amount. I have never experienced such thing before in my life, this is the first time. So mummies, remember not to engage this confinement agency!! #advicepls

Never engage this confinement agency
5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Omg! I feel for you dear. Don't worry, everything will be alright. We went through the same challenges when I delivered my baby this July. No family, no helper. Just me & my husband with our newborn baby. I had a C sect to make things worse. We somehow managed and looking back now I wonder how! We had also contacted this agency and almost booked before changing our mind last minute due to their misleading response and inexperienced nanny profile shared with us. More power and strength to you. Take care 🙌

Read more
3y ago

The first time i engaged them they told me they have experienced nanny who only came my place for a day after i discharged from the hospital after that, changed another nanny who came 2 days without any experience at all. I told them i will tell everyone about her company.

Oh no... hope all is well. Thanks for sharing

3y ago

Hello, yes it went well my husband got to work from home instead and he does the cooking, showering for baby, preparing my herbal bath, cleaning up the house and washing milk bottles

Did u try writing in?

3y ago

Hello, yes i did but no use at all! Worse was their manager called me telling me "you should be able to handle by yourself now and also do it by yourself is better also" I was like WTF

VIP Member

🤓

😲