Anyone have ever went through baby kena covid positive?

Hi... i am covid19 psoitive.. as i am with my baby 24/7, im scared he will get infected too.. What to do if baby gets positive and how to know? Btw my baby is 4month plus.. #pleasehelp #advicepls #firstbaby #1stimemom

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My 6 months old just fully recovered from covid after tested positive 2 weeks ago.. (Both MOH agent and MOH assigned PD contacted us on her Day 3 and informed she tested positive then asked if we got any room at home for her to isolate otherwise we will have to go facility centre.. But it was already her third day then they called us plus we felt it’s better to do home recovery for her at home and to let others whom needed the bed more to go, furthermore she’s more than 3 months old so we can choose - current protocol) Did ART for her at home and went to GP next day to confirm with PCR.. Tbh, it’s really just like her caught flu.. She suffered with 39 degree for two days, cough, sore throat, phlegm and running nose throughout her first 7 days.. Of course appetite dropped but she has slowly picking up and gained weight.. Throughout her 7 days she was able to play (just like normal baby).. Heard from Dr that omicron doesn’t really attack kids that bad as compared to adults.. Of course still depends on individual baby.. You can just use our normal ART to test your baby (GP also using this as the only difference is the PCR swab bud size) No need to rush to A&E or KKH if there’s a GP near your area able to see baby with covid.. Do call to check before heading down and remember to get your husband to bring baby as you’re currently positive.. GWS!

Read more
2y ago

ohh i seeee.. thank you for sharing! atleast i know what to expect and to do now.. appreciate it alot.. ❤

My baby was 5 mths liddat when she got it. Brought her to gp but they couldnt assess for home recovery (tat time the protocol ting not so different so abit different from now n of coz ganchiong n worried dunno who can assess). End up i got covid the next day so we all isolate at home.. moh arrange vehicle pick up caregiver n my ger to go kkh for assessment.

Read more
2y ago

No worries!!