Feeling Bad

I been feeling very tired during my pregnancy , currently in my 17 weeks . Feeling giddy , nauseous , lower abdominal cramps/pain sometimes during the day. And I got no mood to work at all, but I can’t keep taking MC / leave as I have used up quite a bit of it during my 1st 2 mths of my pregnancy as I have very bad morning sickness. Now sometimes I will force myself to go work when I’m not feeling well which only make myself depress more , some of my colleagues (who never get pregnant and is not married)understands me and will let me rest inside the office but some (who is a mother and father) don’t , they will just give you faces or give bad remarks when you rest inside or when you took MC/Leave ,and cause I’m working in service line which makes things worse and I don’t always get good customers and was even shouted at once when I’m at work . I still got 5more mths to go and I don’t know how long more I can endure . I’m really tired

343 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Dear all mummies , I’m the mummy who posted this . I thought I’m the one going through all this and it’s me who is the one that is giving problem to my work. Apologize many times to my colleagues but it doesn’t seems to make them happy at all. And recently there is a chance for promotion and heard that the chance won’t be given to me cause I will be going for maternity plus I been taking MC / HL. The chance is given to someone who is more junior den me . Felt quite disappointed. And I realize no matter how much hard work I’ve put in before my pregnancy , it doesn’t seems to be taken into consideration. But anyway , I’m left with -2weeks to welcome my newborn. All the other mummies who is going through what I’m going through, please please stay strong and just take leave or HL or MC or even unpaid if you think you need a rest . I think our baby and our health is definitely more important den anything else . Jia you !

Read more
4y ago

I feel you.. Im on my 17 weeks also. I advise you not to give so Much attention to them. Try to focus more on your work errands, instead of apologizing to them apologize to your baby because he felt what you feel during those times. i am also going through the same environment as you. But i try to focus on my work errands and now they are going to raise my position (Im sales Rep) .