Feeling Bad

I been feeling very tired during my pregnancy , currently in my 17 weeks . Feeling giddy , nauseous , lower abdominal cramps/pain sometimes during the day. And I got no mood to work at all, but I can’t keep taking MC / leave as I have used up quite a bit of it during my 1st 2 mths of my pregnancy as I have very bad morning sickness. Now sometimes I will force myself to go work when I’m not feeling well which only make myself depress more , some of my colleagues (who never get pregnant and is not married)understands me and will let me rest inside the office but some (who is a mother and father) don’t , they will just give you faces or give bad remarks when you rest inside or when you took MC/Leave ,and cause I’m working in service line which makes things worse and I don’t always get good customers and was even shouted at once when I’m at work . I still got 5more mths to go and I don’t know how long more I can endure . I’m really tired

343 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I feel sorry to you momsh! Laban lang and if you really feel so tired, just rest! Never mind the people around you,ang importante ikaw at si baby. You need to be healthy always. I'm in my 17 weeks too,this will be my 3rd child and because of ECQ, I've been resting for almost 2 months now. I'm glad I was forced to leave since pregnant medjo di allowed gumala kahit saan. Buti nong I have my other work in online so,nakakatulong din sa finances nmin..plus walang masyadong pressure nasa bahay ka lang ang flexible yung working time. Wishing for you mommy na ma overcome mo lahat..tayo lng pag-asa ng mga babies natin. Kaya be positive always...and enjoy every moment during your pregnancy.

Read more