Vaccination

Can I ask what to prepare if my child is going for 2nd month vaccination... #pleasehelp

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Haha i chuckled at the health booklet answer but yes thats about it. Might be a drag to wait so bring ur usual diapers, milk, books to read etc. Some babies will get fussy or cry alot after so prepare hugs and infant dosage paracetamol (pharmacy will dispense and measure usually). Mentally prepare urself for a cranky night and breathing exercises cause for me super anxiety and panic seeing my baby in distress. Just becareful not to accidentally put pressure on the injection site usually near the thigh when u carry and rock baby ok

Read more
VIP Member

Health booklet and if there are any questions inside the booklet that requires parents to answer, to answer it. Plus bring baby’s essential items when gg out. That’s abt it. :) Also be prepared for a slightly fussier baby aft vaccination. (It may not be so for all babies tho…) 😁

Read more

Health booklet, pacifier or anything else that will help to confirm your baby after the injection I personally bring along kids handplast cause the one given are so hard to peel off

Don’t forget to bring the health booklet! Rem to bring baby’s essential just in case there is a wait. Pacifier or a bottle of milk helps to calm my baby down a bit.

Baby’s health booklet, diaper bag and milk. Try to arrive slightly earlier to calm you and baby down if need be :)

erm...health booklet?