anxiety? worried?

I am 9.3 weeks today. I am worried about my foetus. I mean i just want to know it is okay. I have been having cramps but it isn't severe. But it still makes me worry. #1stimemom

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I hope my story helps you because I felt the same recently! Last week I was 9 weeks in when I got very bad cramps/lower abdomen pain twice in a week that also led to diarrhea. I really thought that was it and cried a lot until I went to see my gynae - it turned out to be a result of constipation! But that being said I’m still really worried all the time and everyday feels like it’s passing so slowly cuz I’m constantly feeling nauseated and tired and crappy :( I feel like we can only pray for our babies to be fine and healthy, and stay optimistic for our own sanity

Read more

Hi.. usually we need to wait 3-4weeks for our next scan.. while waiting, we always feel worry/anxious… so i bought a droppler just to make me less worry… i can check at home once a week… or whenever i feel like checking😅

Doc told me cramps are common nothing much to worry abt unless it start bleeding or abnormalities is seen during scans a lot of woman have cramps and still have healthy babies don’t worry too much

Hi if u r worried, just go for a scan… paranoia or not at least gives u a piece of mind

go to priv for a scan if youre worried

Have you check with your gynae?