Delayed for a day - Means Pregnant

Hello Me and my husband is trying to get a baby since a few months ago and unfortunately the past 2 months were on the wrong timing as i am travelling a lot overseas. Then last month, we did 5 days before ovulation and 2 days before my ovulation. My cycle is always 28 days sometime earlier but cannot be missed on the 28th day itself. All PMS and pregnancy symptoms already felt but this month is different. My breast is not as tender as last month but swollen and heavy, then i have sensitivity in smelling, bloating and fatigue every night this past few nights. Until, 2 days ago i thought my period is coming but i saw spot then i thought it will continue, then yesterday where i supposedly expecting my mens also got one spot only. Last night i had a nightmare and im having an abdominal pain when i woke up. Till now no sign. Do you think im pregnant?

14 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

i tested today and the result is positive. when is the right time to see doctor?

5y ago

thanks Pauline. will do maybe after holiday. most clinics are close already

Congrats!

Super Mum

Just use a pregnancy kit. It will solve all ur problem and no need to Guess

I got false alarm twice. First was when I was 10 days late. The second was when I was 13 days late. But both showed negative. Honestly was quite disappointed. My menses supposed to be regular but it turned irregular due to my stress hormones. The next month, I was 10 days late. I didn't want to check as I thought it was just another delay. But I also wish I was pregnant. So I bought folic acids and pregnancy tests. The next day, I just try to test. And it turn out to be a very clear positive. I took another test and again, a very clear positive. Was very ecstatic. I started taking the folic acid that I bought even before going to the doctor then. Also, me and husband just do it before and after ovulation. We've been trying for a year. Also, they say both husband and wife must not be tired when making love or it won't happened. But that's what they said. Haha

Read more
5y ago

i been taking folic almost 3 months already and then we tried. Even im stress my mens never been delayed. I will wait few more days then i do the test. Thanks sis