Baby never poop 7 days

Hi.. how long can 2mths plus baby go without pooping.. mine is on mixed BM and FM.. seem to have problem pooping all the time😥. Doc gave stimulant which already used 3 times.. scared she become dependant😥#firstbaby #1stimemom #pleasehelp

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I heard is 4 to 7 days. My daughter is 2mths old too, on mixed BM and MF facing the same problem. She gets very cranky after many days of not able to poop. Now abit better, I have been doing the massage on the tummy (gentle circular clockwise direction and the bicycle exercise), diluting the MF (Less ¼ scoop) and offer as much BM as possible because my BM supply is very low. Dr don't encourage to dilute the MF too much and take note of any tense uncomfortable tummy. Can try changing the MF but I didn't because I am worried about rejection and other problems.

Read more
3y ago

but now improve abit 3 to 4 days poop once. I try to offer as much breastmilk as possible. The dr told me is quite normal because more formula and the baby digestive system is developing so few day once is OK.

recommend a baby balm. its called little happy baby balm from susuk manja. its to prevent constipation too. u cn rub lightly on her tummy aft every bath. u can purchase from ig sellers @apryltwentytwo or @relief_cough.flu.fever_kids. In fact, they have baby balms for diff kind of things. check it out.

Read more

Try doing more exercises for the baby like bicycle kicks, and massage the tummy. 💪🏻

3y ago

i did😔 will try this for 1 wk🙏🙏

VIP Member

try to feed diluted FM for more water. And continue massaging her tummy

Nur u can go watson n buy gripe water just check if 2 month baby can take.

3y ago

i gave my daughter gripe water to help her with tummy gas n constipation. if i not wrong can give 1tsp from 1 month onwards. u try this ...its good. before u buy just double check the dosage first

try massaging their tummy...may also want to try changing FM