Hi April mummies…

How is everyone holding up? I’m tired all the time, terrible pelvic pain and still having freakin nausea and I’m 28 weeks and 4 days today and feel like I can’t wait for baby to come OUT ??????? and also I HAVE GD!!!!!! #Rant

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I just had a breakdown today cos it's just getting very exhaustingggg. 30 weeks now with horrible pelvic pain and lower back pain. Walking is tough, sitting is tough, lying down is tough. My body is taking a beating daily. Sending you (myself and other mummies too) hugs and good vibes till we deliver safely! We're in this together, only we understand us! ?

Read more

OH MY GOD i feel so freaking exhausted all the time, my emotions are always getting the best out of me. I feel so agitated at work & home. I can’t wait to deliver this baby. Plus having mild GD is not helping because everything is so demoralising!!!!!! WE CAN GET THROUGH THIS imma cry to bed now #30weeks

Read more

EXACT SAME!!!! It's torturous. i haven't had a good sleep since i was preg. GD me too, mild borderline. have to prick prick prick. backaches all coming. ITS JUST SO TIRING I ALSO CAN'T WAIT FOR APRIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I’m due April too?found out my baby is 3rd percentile IUGR but he’s really healthy which is good that’s what’s important but sumtimes I can’t wait for him to come out too it feels like so loongggg?

4mo ago

i had my growth scan earlier I don’t even know why but it was around 20 weeks scan from there they gave me a paperwork and I saw my baby percentile and kept saying my baby isn’t growing Everytime I went to KKH when they are the one who scan me really early

Same here! Had bad pelvic pain which makes walking, getting out of bed and turning on bed so tough now! ?