How do you dress your baby when going out?

How do you dress your baby when you go out? Like going to air conditioned places like shopping malls/ church etc. My baby is coming to 2 months and we usually put him in air con room 25 degrees at home so he is used to this temperature. Is short sleeve romper with short pants plus booties sufficient? Or must wear long sleeves and long pants? Or better to layer? Do you still cover with swaddle (not wrapped, just cover legs like a blanket) when inside stroller? #advicepls

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My baby wears a short sleeved onesie with mittens and booties. Before going out I swaddle her because there are alot of people and noises outside which can scare her easily. The swaddle prevent her from getting startled and make her feel more safe, definitely recondmend swaddling when going out!

Romper (short sleeve) + socks. And if it’s cold, I just lay a swaddle wrap over him like a blanket.

Rompers and socks/mittens and blanket to cover feet. I don't swaddle unless at home.

romper, mitten/socks. pack blanket in my diaper bag. if cold then i will cover him