Hey everyone my 8 month baby sweats a lot esp on his head .Even in normal temperature he is sweating so we have to end up switching on the ac all the time. Is so much sweating normal?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

It is common for infants to sweat to help regulate their body temperature. They will usually sweat more in their palms and soles during stressful situations, and hot environments and anxiety usually cause underarm sweating. Just make sure to maintain a comfortable room temperature and avoid overdressing your baby to reduce his/her sweating. Switching on the AC is alright but do remember to apply moisturize to your baby as AC can be quite drying to his skin. You can read up on these if you think that your baby is sweating excessively: http://www.livestrong.com/article/499055-infant-sweating/ The article highlighted three conditions associated with excessive sweating in infants. If you are really worried, do consult your doctor.

Read more

As far as I know yes. Sweating for babies are just normal. My baby is 7-m.o. and still sweats even though we're using AC.

I love u darling ab to batao kya halchal hai