Advisable to visit friend who just gave birth? Heard that should avoid hospital?

And also heard that not advisable to visit the person’s house after confinement? And baby shower? So is it cannot visit at all 😂 #firsttimemom so worried and wanna be on the safe side! Thanks in advance!

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My personal advise would be to visit them over when they are done with confinement. Let them have a good rest, recover and heal. Always choose the lunch period/tea period to visit them. Not at night because they will have sleepless night and need rest. I would avoid hospital visit esp during this time of virus in the air. Plus hospital like KKH only allow 2 visitor including husband. So better not. You can visit them during baby shower. No harm though. Afterall it is an event.

Read more
1y ago

Thanks for the reply!

The pangtang people will tell you it’s not advisable to visit cause will “clash happiness”. Personally I visited my friend after her confinement. I was in trimester 2 then, no issue.

1y ago

Appreciate the reply!

TapFluencer

U can send over a gift to the house first, then visit after confinement or 100 days depending on your friend’s condition. Each individual recovers differently

VIP Member

Avoid ba. Visit them after confinement. She will be so tired in hospital n no time to entertain you too i guess.

Everything is possible if you not pantang.