High ego Husband

Any one of you have a husband that has high ego? How do you all deal with. We are not able to communicate all the time, because he is always concerning about money and keep asking me to earn more money and keep upgrading myself. EVERY SINGLE DAY he will say this. I feel like our relationship is all about money etc. More over he does not fork up a single cents to pay for our Son groceries, each time I have asked him to give me money To pay for son’s diaper he will find excuses saying he is paying for some other stuffs. I couldn’t stand the way he always says that I am not able to educate our child, not able to communicate well and mixing with Low standard people that lead me no where. I feel like I don’t have any freedom to do my own things (Eg: I wanted to have some me time to watch show etc, he will said things like “ does this help you to improve your self, by watching this show do you think it can make you a better person”)... I couldn’t hold any Long in such relationship, and I cannot even communicate with him. ... I feel so pressured by him all the time...

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

I am a husband and I am also concerned about money but for baby diapers stuff, I ask my wife to buy online or I buy during 1010 sale