Bleeding at week 13/14

Had spotting on Mon, checked with gynae on tues (thank God there is still heartbeat) and cervix check was normal, was prescribed duphaston (3 times daily, can take up to 4 if bleeding continues). Tues night experiencing tummy discomfort (not sure if it’s cramps). Wed night the spotting turned pinkish and eventually blood red (which freaked me out) and went A&E on Wed night and checked, baby is active and has heartbeat (thank God again). No explanation for the bleeding still.. I increase duphaston dosage to 4 tablets per day on Thurs.. hoping the bleeding will stop.. Anybody experiencing the same before? Hoping to hear some views on this.. Im so so afraid of miscarrying and always wondering if my baby is fine.. #pleasehelp #1stimemom

12 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I had both duphaston 3x a day plus progesterone jab 2x a week for 5 weeks hospitalisation leave .... really needs lots of bed rest... dont walk so much

2y ago

Thank you for sharing. Will rest as much as possible :)

I had bleeding, went to A&E immediately. End up is a miscarriage. Anytime you feel unsafe just see gynae. Jiayou mummy 😊

2y ago

Thank you for sharing. Let’s all jia you together :)