3 month old stool (mixed feeding)

Hi, would you guys know if this kind of stool is normal for mixed-feeding baby? My baby is 3 months old and she’s on bm during the day (latch/bottle) and 120ml Enfamil formula during the night (about twice from 12am-6am). I change her diaper every 2-3hrs whether it’s full or not so on average 7-9 diaper change daily. She poops once every 2-3 days, quite a concern for me actually. And her stool consistency is always like this. I’m not sure if this is normal? Is it the food I eat? Cause I eat almost everything (guilty🙋🏻‍♀️). Could it be the formula? Should I change? Any advice? 🥺 #1stimemom #firstbaby #breastfeed Many thanks in advance! ❤️🥰

3 month old stool (mixed feeding)
2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

hi! when my daughter was 2 months old she used to poop like this too and was on mixed feeding both fm n ebm. seen PD and recommended to change fm brand n temporary to stop giving ebm to see milk intolerance. true enough it was due to milk brand. previously tried dumex dulac n dumex mamil gold. then PD recommended similac total comfort, now 3 yrs old taking similac stage 3 (no need total comfort) hope this helps

Read more