KKH A1 ward bill for C-sect

hi guys! anyone recently gave birth at KKH in A1 ward for C-sect? i read that deposit will be made before admission abt 2.9K+. Is the baby's bill included in that or there is a separate bill for baby? #pleasehelp

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi how many wks are u now? Hv u discussed ur birth plan with ur dr? For me at 29 wks I decide on the date that I want to be cut up 🤭 n my Dr immediately booked the OT for me. Of course the date will still be considered should my baby grow big enough or not n Dr will review the date on my next appt. But I received msg fr KKH of my expected billing and amount that I will hv to pay for deposit. For A1 deposit will be $4210. There won’t be any govt subsidies, only deduction from Medisave if ur Singaporean for the balance of ur bill. But there is a cap to Medisave withdrawal. If ur delivery turns out to be a complicated one the cost will be more n prepare to pay more aft delivery. Baby’s bill is not included in the bill. They will give u a break down on the day u discharge. Hope this is helpful for u.

Read more
1y ago

hello! im currently 31 weeks and my gynae has booked my csect date in 6 weeks 😊 i received the msg frm KKH too about the estimated bill, but was abit confused! Deposit is to be made before admission if im not wrong, but i also saw some that has the bill send to their hm about a mth later after delivery even after making the deposit 😅 but thank you, this is v helpful! 🥰

not included

1y ago

i see. so before admission needs to pay deposit for mummy and baby also?