I AM SO STRESS

Just gave birth to a baby boy. I have low breastmilk produced. Hence, standby a formula. But newborn dont seem to drink the formula alot. Please recommend milk formula or advice something that might help… #advicepls #pregnancy #firstbaby

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My baby girl was on mixed feeding for 1.5 months before she transited to full BM (finally had enough lol😄). She took NAN Optipro HA since birth. As long as your newborn have enough wet and dirty diapers, don’t be too bothered by their intake. My LO is turning 5 months and is still taking 80ml (babies her age already taking 120ml ~ 150ml). Unless your baby has allergies towards that particular formula brand or having gas/constipation after drinking, it shouldn’t be an issue.

Read more
2y ago

thank you! will give it a try😊

hello! I did tried a few brands for my baby to suit w her feedings milk. I tried 4-5 different brands🤣 and NAN SUPREME PRO suits her alot. She able to burp quickly after feeding . She will tend to vomit/spit up w that 4-5 different brands but try to let your baby sit up right and keep burping for her randomly. Your baby tends to burp .

Read more
2y ago

guess i have to try different brands too😅 thank you!

My first child was a small drinker, always lower than recommended amount on tin. When I was confident I have "enough" breastmilk, I was glad I just gave by the boobful because looking at those numbers can cause unnecessary worries.

Don’t be too stressful over bm. Just feed on demand. Everyone eat different amount everyday . As long as there’s enough wet diaper and the weight gain is good, that’s good already

you could mix feed till u have a strong supply! but if you do that you need to pump the times that she formula feeds. I have formula around just in case, I'm using frisolac gold!

2y ago

oooo my baby get indigestion due to mixed feeding😅 thanks for the insight!

you can get bm from other mum if need be. Search for Human Milk 4 Human Babies - Singapore

2y ago

too bad your is a newborn, else I don't mind passing you some of my spare bm. my gal is currently 10mth

similac. I also have low supply of bm. thus on mixed feeding.

2y ago

i started on this recently and so far, my newborn is okay with it and not asked for milk every hour..

What brand are you currently using? I’m using similac

2y ago

currently on Lactogen 1 since hospital provided my baby with that during the hospital stay.