Kkh (private) Upsetting experience

Just gave birth 2 days ago, everything seems to be okay until the next shifts’ nurses came… Never would I have thought i will be encountering rude nurse and the way she handled my newborn sounded all frustrated…even when my husband wanted to only learn how to cup feed formula from her while replying to his work on the phone. She was all defensive “you don’t take video of me ah~” “you are not allowed to take video when I feeding” I was kinda speechless from what I have witnessed… I’m really disappointed from my experience here…she even will make remarks like “the next bed baby (which is mine) causes you to cry?” This is so unprofessional… Any of the moms has have similar experience from nurses. 😕 #1stimemom

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

Oh dear gosh.. that is terrible. I gave birth to my 2nd child in KKH too Private A1 Ward though. The nurses were very warm and professional though. I am sorry to hear of your bad experience. I hope u schooled the nurse! If i were u, i would give her a piece of my mind! Cheer up momma, enjoy parenthood and disregard ppl with poor inside on good etiquette.

Read more
2y ago

I really wanted to, it really upsets me. But on the other hand, baby is in their care 😢