Amount of baby bottles to standby

FTM here. Usually how many bottles do we need to buy for newborn as standby? I only bought 2 avent natural 125ml & 1 MAM 130ml bottle for now. Do i just stick to this or buy more ? Or only buy more after baby’s birth #advicepls #firsttimemom

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I got 6 bottles as most of them are from pregnancy goodie bags. I think it’s ok to have 2 milk bottles at the moment and buy when you can tell which brand your baby prefer. In the end I changed all to avent as it’s really better for my baby. If you can latch baby directly even better or if you are intending to pump, most breast pumps include 2 bottles.

Read more

when my baby was first born, I alrdy had about 5-6 avent bottles, all free gifts from buying baby stuff 🤭now baby 7mo, we come to realise 8 bottles is a good number as we are lazy to wash after each use. usually wash all together at the end of the day.

Both pregnancy I only bought Philip Avent x 2 bottles. When they start drinking more then Ill add in additional bottle of different ml. This will also include the different teats sold separately.

I only used 4 each time since birth till 17mo (now). For now, enough. Cause you don’t know if baby can accept the bottles or not. Buy only when you confirm baby is okay with the bottles.

TapFluencer

i also recalled 2 philip avent newborn bottles sufficient for me at the beginning