How long your labour last?

From 1cm dilate to 10cm how long ur labour last? Mine doesnt seem to progress after 2 days…. Feel worried already #pleasehelp #firstbaby #firsttimemom #firstmom

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

i was having mild contractions so i went to hospital. nurse checked and said i was 2cm dilated at around 12.30am and in the morning my gynae came to check at 9.30am i was 3.5cm dilated, he broke my waterbag. i still felt nothing at that point of time. afterwards on average i dilated 2-3cm every 45mins+- and delivered my baby at 12pm+. i was on iv drip to induce labour at about 9am

Read more
11mo ago

Inducement is when they insert the pill into ur privates. Uncomfortable, but checking dilation is much much more painful

most of my friends told me theirs took between 2-3days (from start of mild contraction to birth of baby). my friend was induced labor, despite waiting for 1.5days no progress with dilation, her doctor advised C-sect. speak to your doctor if you're worried, only professionals will know how to proceed next! 💗

Read more

I was induced at 40.3 weeks. Even till then, I was only at 1cm. Whole process till labour took 6 hours and even till labour, I was 7cm and my waterbag didn’t break. The nurses had to manually break my waterbag and everything took 10mins and pop!

Hello! I had inducement (3 days & 3 pills - max gynae can insert). End up Emergency C-sect on the 3rd day. I only dilated 4cm on 3rd day. Checking if dilation is the MOST PAINFUL thingy that happened.

I 1cm dilate from Saturday. Now tuesday morning still havent felt the strong contraction yet. Tbf i feel nothing🤣

Took 3 days for me! 1cm dilated on sun, but only started feeling mild cramps on mon. Gave birth on tues night!

11mo ago

hi were you warded at 1cm or they asked you to go back home and come back later?

I tink i took almost a day to progress from 3/4cm to 10 lol. Gynae says i was too tensed n it made it worst.

11mo ago

I didnt even noe it was contraction coz i felt was my tailbone hurts. My hb just wanna send me to hosp coz he scared i pop in his car. but i was concern they ask me go home HAHAHA. But anyway at that pt i was alr in hosp. On off u feel it haha

If im not mistaken it can take days or even week to progress the dilation