Gagging and vomiting daily

#firsttrimester Hi mommy out there, I’m in my week 11 day 5 now. Still experiencing very bad nausea! Been retching and gagging day and night non stop. Sometimes it’s just my gastric juice coming out , sometimes it’s just air. If I eat more I ended up vomiting my meal. Does anyone experience this??? I was hoping the morning sickness to goes off after week 12…..

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I'm alr in week 12 and I thought I was feeling slightly better but today, the nausea came back w a vengeance. I literally feel like giving up. it feels like that's something perpetually getting stuck at my throat. drank plain water just now but cough until puke (first time puking plain water). no appetite to eat too (but I did have two full meals today) and I do not have any anti-nausea medicine to begin with. 😭

Read more

I’m in week 12 and still vomiting ☹️ feeling so sick and uncomfortable. They say trimester 2 will be better and im hoping for that as well. Totally can’t function properly and feel so zombified since week 6. My vomiting starts at week 6 and peaks at week 9 and 10, highest record vomited 6 times a day even with water. Hope i’m not those unlucky one to vomit throughout the pregnancy 😭

Read more

my morning sickness started at week 9 and peaked at week 11, throwing up and retching a few times a day until there was blood in my vomit :( but it slowly got better from end of week 12-13. hang in there mommy! be gentle on yourself, eat small meals n the things you like. i drink abit of lemon or yuzu juice to help me with my vomiting in the morning. you’ll get better soon!

Read more

exactly the same as you, at 11wd6.. still retching and gagging esp when im hungry or after i eat.. think it's triggered when our stomach is empty+indigestion+bloating.. i have been starting to put oil on my nose to make me feel better.. even drinking water makes me gag that I feel dehydrated!

hi mummy! i'm at week 13. so far after week 13 my morning sickness was a lot better. i found out, i cannot let air in my stomach too much if not i'll throw up water just plain water and it taste disgusting. try to find food that wont make u throw up. hang in there! ♥️♥️

hi mummy! if you feel that you have heartburn, do take gaviscon double action. it helps a lot and doctor recommended. i had morning sickness until 21 weeks so i understand how tiring retching all day is haha. take care and rest as much as you can!

Am at week 8. Have been going through what you’ve mentioned since week 6. It’s much better with doc medicine. But I hope this will pass soon. You’re near week 12. Almost there. I have 4 more weeks to go.

Morning sickness can still strike, I last had a bout of it at about week 16+. Try to eat smaller meals but have more meals or soup 😊

VIP Member

Are you taking any medication from the gyane. I took and felt much better

TapFluencer

Pls see Gynae for meds to control vomiting