I went to check kkh. Doc check I'm on 5 weeks they cn see baby sac. But couldn't see the baby yet.

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

It’s usually by week 8-12 onwards then will be best timing to see/ hear bb heartbeat and date ur edd. So don’t worry too much, some mummies till week 6/7 also facing same issue but it’s cuz of their LMP (last menses period) that isn’t accurate. Don’t further scare yourself with all the unnecessary googling too. Try to keep your mind distracted by doing other stuff in the meanwhile. So keep calm and try to rest more as well! Suggest that you go to private gynae on week 8 instead of KKH if you’re anxious to get updates. Then after go back to KKH again for subsequent checks. :)

Read more

Its normal. You are lucky still able to see the sac, mine only seems "cloudy" at that week. But the doctor said that the baby is just too small.. I believe your next appointment, you will see something like the small baby with the big heart beating :)

Normal for 5 weeks. By week 7 plus, you should be able to see a heartbeat and a tiny baby!

It’s normal. Baby might be too small, usually around 7-8 weeks will be more obvious :)

yeap still early. usually have to wait till around 8 weeks