Anxiety on high blood pressure

#firstbaby #pregnancy #pleasehelp Hi, i have pre existing high blood pressure before pregnancy. I have been cautious on food intake, weight gain and exercising. However, i cant cope with anxiety cause by bp and would always think negatively about having high bp, causing me high stress level. Can someone advise me how to cope with anxiety from bp. And if there is any successful story from preggy mummy that has pre existing bp before preggy. Please help

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

I also have a history of high blood pressure cause due to my family genes and I continued to eat the medicine prescribed since young. Last year, my baby girl is born and she's active and bubbly. Just try to think about your baby and remember to take folic acid during your first trimester. Talk to your gynae or family members to share your thoughts instead of keeping to yourself, I understand that anxiety, go for a stroll or do anything you like but be safe, mummy to be (:

Read more
3y ago

thanks for yr encouragement. i will try to learn to be more positive n stop giving myself stress