Still puking at week 12 day 4. Stomach felt too gassy. So i had maggie then puke it all out.

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
TapFluencer

My morning sickness subsided in week 13/14 previously. It happened in a flash it was like yesterday I was still puking and the next day my appetite returned. And it was all the way well until my 3rd trimester week 37/38 then my appetite became normal again!

I am at wk 13. Been feeling nauseous since week 6. Lost 7kg. Thought i was getting better but seriously i think i am feeling freaking full n bloated every day. Im like eating for the sake of eating despite not being hungry. My portion is alr v small!

Yups, i was still feeling dead and terrible at week 12. For me morning sickness started peaking at week 11/12. I only felt better and got my energy back at week 18/19 🥵🥵 and now at week 23 im starting to get random gagging and puking ☹️

12mo ago

And trust me youll feel bloated and gassy even in 2nd trim, it will never end 😣

Congratulation on ur pregnancy mummy! I had morning sickness until week 16/17.. metallic taste all the way to week 20 😕 feels better at the end of week 20 Now i am week 29 the nausea feeling come back😤

Hi! I keep puking for my entire months of pregnancy. It’s totally normal. :) You can go to hospital and request this medicine called “Diclectin”. It really helps, but you may feel drowsy.

Small meals. Dont let ur stomach be empty nibble on some plain biscuits. Drink sips of milk before bed to curb the acid reflex. Also sleep higher.

week 11 to 13 were my worst. my nausea only started easing up ard wk 16. hang on!

I'm at wk 15 and still feeling nauseous at times so tt's normal.