4 weeks pregnant

Hi all! First timer here :) just tested positive for pregnancy two days ago and I am at 4 weeks 2 days now! Called the gynae and was told she would see me only on my 6th week and I didn’t have to do anything meanwhile. For now, would help if any one could help me on the questions below: 1) left side ovary pain for the past two days - feels like a low grade stitch or menstrual cramp. Is that normal? 2) do I need to see a GP or any doctor before my 6th week at the Gynae? 3) Friends told me to take folic acid + vitamins immediately and I bought one from Natures Aid - Pregnancy. But I don’t dare to take it. Should I take it or should I wait until my gynae visit? Picture of the supplement is here as well! #pleasehelp #advicepls

4 weeks pregnant
9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

1) I think normal but if the pain gets worse or there is bleeding better seek help. 2) no need to see other doctors unless you’re really unwell 3) folic acid itself is sufficient until week 12 but doesn’t kill to take more if you would like more nutrients. Never heard of this brand before though. Check the reviews?

Read more