Hi to all mummies out there. I just want to ask is it safe to have sex during first trimester? 🤫🤭

First time mum here

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Can la. Unless you have bleeding and spotting or high risk pregnancy then don’t. If dont have then can bang hard or as per normal. No need to be extra gentle on it. 😆 When I had my first baby, first trimester i still go for like 3-4 times a day. Do as per normal and checked with my gynae she said ok leh.

Read more

it's safe if you are not on high risk pregnancy. However 1st trimester is fragile stage. some may be active yet no issue, but some yes. instead of risking your lil baby, why not skip for a while. furthermore your body is still adjusting. Once you in 2nd trimester, you can start again active intercourse.

Read more

Don’t worry it’s safe if your Gynae didn’t advise against it! Me and my hubby still have sex since we found out that we’re pregnant til now haha just that the frequency decreased by a little

Hello, fellow first time mum here! Been reading everywhere that it’s safe. But I conceived through IVF and I haven’t asked my doctor, so I am really scared about having sex during first trimester.

2y ago

i conceived tru IVF and dr told me to refrain for at least first tri, in case there is bleeding or any probs, its hard to pinpoint exactly what is the cause etc

if yours is not a high risk pregnancy, it's ok to have sex. take note not to be rough and avoid the adventurous positions

Frankly i wouldnt take the risk. Even my hubby rather not do it. We r all afraid of harming baby

2y ago

Yah. I wasnt even trying hard for a baby 😅 but then again, mayb coz we were never active before that also lol

Generally safe unless high risk pregnancy.

No, as per advice by ob

Just tahan la