For first time moms, do you prefer normal delivery or CS?

991 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

Hi Larra, I am genuinely curious about the reason behind the question. Would love to hear from you :)

Cs, cause have bartholin cyst, afraid that it will get worse when i give birth with normal delivery 😔

better normal delivery if u don't have any problem or complication during pregnancy...

My 1st baby I had a ceaser , waited 5 years to have my 2nd and hoping for a vback this time

I wanted a CS at first until I actually got pregnant. Ideally, I’m opting for normal

VIP Member

Lahat naman siguro gustong normal delivery kaso may pagkakataon talaga kailangan CS.

you don't really have a choice when it comes down to it CS are wayyy more harder to heal from

In shaa Allah nak yg normal sbab scary bila dengo org cita kisah pgalaman czer..😅😌😭😂

VIP Member

Normal delivery. U can have a faster recovery and can plan for second baby within 2 years.

I have 3 alive kids with normal delivery. I hope the 4th baby will delivered the same way

4y ago

The baby will push his/head by itself.. U can feel it when ure like want to pushing.. The midwife will tell to push when the baby's head is shown. But only mommy knows when to push harder.