Slow Fetus Growth

This is my first pregnancy. I have visited the gynaecologist at week 7. The doc commented the fetus development and growth was slow compared to the gestational age . The fetus is too small. Looking at it, it’s not positive. Hearing all these, it really saddens me and all i can do is to pray for the baby and wait for the next visit in a week’s time. 😭 what can i do? #1sttrimester

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

i had twice MC. 1 is normal MC the other is missed MC. both gynae told me fetus is not growing well. hence end up with MC. When i did ask for further checkup they told me unable to detect. might be chromosome. after a year conceive naturally, early stage at 6weeks if im not wrong i decided to go to private checkup. which is ASTRA WOMEN CLINIC - DR THO. Very nice doctor, i was with him throughout my 12weeks. explain to him what had happen. cause my MC happen within a year twice. so Dr tho gave me a jab on weekly basis. to prevent MC,growth of fetus,mummies hormone as well. i was trauma during that time when i get to know im pregnant. but afterall gods plan. u may wanna wish to visit Dr Tho in future u pregnant. 😊

Read more