feeling very blue and feel somewhat in a dark hole. just had a baby 11weeks and people aay things will get better but i dont see the light at the end of the tunnel. lack the sleep. am either pumping or craddling the baby. havent left the house in days. even if i do plan to step out something stops me to. am emotional.. tired and feels as tho i dont have family to help or support me. i cant seem to lose the pregnancy weight and just feel utterly urgh and lonely. any advise would help

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

We've all been through that, and really, it WILL get better! jia you mummy!! this is the period u need all the help u can get, leave all the housewrk n cooking to others and dn feel guilty about that.(involve ur hubby!) its all abt baby n u now. i find ur current condition vry similar to mine. i was in a perpetual low n bad mood with no energy to do anything except nurse n pump. i was terrible n scolded my family members all the time. the pain frm the stitches was so bad i couldnt sit easily. i had so little sleep that i developed mild hallucinations. i did nt leave the hse except to see the doc. basically i realised that i suffered frm pp depression, which lasted up to 3mths after i gave birth. luckily my spouse n family were understanding n gave in to me all the time. LO is 7mths now n things hav gotten so so so much better. so mummy, take each day at a time n b4 u know it, it has passed n ur lo wld have grown so much! (i actually miss the time my lo was so small, though I'm enjoying tis period now too, haha) u r not alone n u hav done great so far, press on!!!!

Read more