Flutters in tummy

Do you feel flutters at early pregnancy?Im just 12wks but I can feel the baby flutter.Sometimes i feel it at a different sides.Im wondering issit twins?

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

At week 12, the doc will be able to clearly see whether you are carrying twins. All the best to you. If you haven't done any scan yet, hope doc gives you your desired news 😊 Btw baby's movements varies, that's why you feel it at different sides. I started 'feeling' the kicks n movements only from week 21. And sometimes it's left side of navel n sometimes it's right, sometimes it's on the lower abdomen. So I thought may be the baby is in leg down position. During my last scan the sonographer confirmed the baby is actually head down position n the kick may be by his hands 😊 Now at week 29 I can actually 'see' the movements. Stretching his legs mostly from one end to other 🥰

Read more
3y ago

awwwww...thats so cute!Thanks for sharing.cant wait to have my scan at 12wks soon.😊

Super Mum

I knew I was having just one baby at 6 weeks. When you do your first scan, the gynae can already confirm how many babies there are.

3y ago

ok sure..just tat i tot maybe the gynae just missed it.