Pic or video during ultrasound scanning

Hey everyone. I'm on subsidy route in KKH, week 14. I always notice there is a "no recording and photo taking" sign in the ultrasound scanning room. I really wish to take video of the scan as I see many others have videos or at least pics of the moments. I do have the printed scan but it would be great is I could record the moments so I can look back on these great memories. If we are private patient in KKH, do they allow recording of the ultrasound with our phone? Or do they send us to the same room with the no recording sign. Or can this only be done in private hospitals. Not sure how it works. The next scan I have is the detailed anomaly scan at 20 weeks. #advicepls #firsttimemom #ultrasound

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I tried to request for short video too but failed. Baby daddy is overseas and had never seen his baby move in ultrasound before :( I’m not sure why kkh don’t allow video though.

Even private patients are sent to ADC for the 20 weeks scan, you will see the same notice as well. It seems like kkh don’t really allow ppl to take recording using phone.

Im also under sub, for detailed scan they never put the notice so my husband took videos of the baby secretly😂😍

I think subsidised patients are not able to take videos in KKH. maybe you can ask during the next anomaly scan ?