C-sec delivery at TMC

Hi Everyone, I'm 34wks and will have c-sec at TMC soon. During the hospital tour, the information about C-sec pretty nothing. Would like to ask if anyone know how long have to wait in observation room after the op before can go back to my room with baby? Can hubby enter the op room? After the operation, can my family visit immediately or only the day after? TMC accepts payment by cards or cash only? Thank you very much.

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

I currently 34 weeks as well and will c-sec at TMC. But my previously pregnancy I give birth in Thailand. Op session about 30 mins only. We can do pre admit at TMC and need to put cash deposit. I am not sure how much. I booked 4 beds. Rmb to bring the package bill to do deduction for Medisave. For visitor if you booked share room like me they allowed to have 2 visitor per time, timing is 13:00-20:00 daily. More info you can check here https://www.thomsonmedical.com/delivering-at-thomson/preparing-for-your-stay

Read more
5mo ago

I check with my husband they accept card and cash. Hope we get smooth delivery. Btw I booked on 18/01/2024.