Disappearing Symptoms (9 weeks)

Hey everyone, FTM here! I've been having the bitter/nasty taste in my mouth since 6 weeks, along with nausea and sore nipples but they all seemed to have disappeared since yesterday. I don't have my appointment until next week, and this being my first pregnancy, I'm quite worried that all my symptoms disappeared overnight. Can fellow moms share their experiences if they've been through this? Thank you! #firstbaby #1stimemom #advicepls #plshelp #pleasehelp

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I had the same symptoms before and got paranoid over it. I keep checking my pregnancy through the test kit almost every week. But all of that is over i have safely delivered my baby girl now. Dont stress yourself too much. Unless you bleeding. Have faith . 😊 praying the best for you.

I had that disappearing symptoms and I thought my was I relieved.. But they came back with a vengeance wk 11 to wk 15..no mercy puking and nausea.

it’s normal, this happens because ur hormones are fluctuating. possible for different symptoms to come with each week

As long as no bleeding or sharp abdominal pain over prolonged period, don’t worry. This is just hormonal.