Hospital bag

Hey everybody. Have you guys prepared your hospital bags? What's the most important thing I should keep in it? Any tips? #advicepls

Hospital bagGIF
5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My baby enjoys chilling inside so I packed mine 3 days before EDD (still overdue AHHAHA) My hospital bag consists of Charger, admission letter, both ICs, invoices to claim $900 Medisave. Breast pump, 1 kotex overnight panty (Both optional) I wore the same outfit I came in with, baby wore hospital’s outfit. You will want to go light since you will have many things to carry back including baby 😄

Read more
2y ago

If you intend to DL then nope 😊 I personally wanted to EP instead so I brought mine along. LC taught me how to use (explained the modes and took my flange size) on the second day.

VIP Member

I overpacked when i was pregnant with my firstborn in 2018 and ended up with a bit too much to carry (the hospital also gave us a goodie bag to bring home). So this time, i'm packing: Chargers, breast pads (kkh subsidised ward does not provide this), breastpump, toiletries, socks, binder, swaddle, going home clothes for baby and i.

Read more
TapFluencer

I'm a FTM (currently at week 37!) & used this packing list as a guideline: https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0008/1828/2561/files/Printable_Hospital_Bag_Checklist.pdf?v=1616039504 😅😅 It seems like a lot but I guess it makes sense?

Read more
2y ago

You're welcome!! 😊😊

I’m 34 weeks but haven’t packed yet! I plan to pack: Kotex overnight panties, facial products, charger, admission letter, marriage certificate, hubby’s clothes, my clothes, some snacks and that’s about it I think 😅

2y ago

Hahaha yes I’ll make sure he does 😆

you may google hospital bag checklist online. i got mine from my insurance company .. many maternity hospital also have these checklist on their website .