During the first few months of parenthood, to whom did you turn for regular emotional support?
During the first few months of parenthood, to whom did you turn for regular emotional support?
Voice your Opinion
Husband
Mother
Sibling
Best friend

2118 responses

30 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hello everyone, I want to use this medium to thank a great spell caster called Dr Graceondu for transforming my life financially, i have been playing lottery game for long but have never won any reasonable amount, I contacted Dr Graceondu after i red about him on the internet on how he help a lady with a lottery winning numbers and the lady won a very big amount of money, so i contacted him and He instructed me on what to do which i did and he told me to give him some time to pray, on the second day he sent me some numbers and he said i should go and play them, so i went to play the numbers he gave me, after two day the result came out, and i went to check and to my greatest surprise my name came out as one of the winners i won $45 million, i still cant believe what happened to me that i am now a millionaire over night, i just want to say a very big thank you to Dr Graceondu i have never seen a powerful man like him, I will advice everyone out there to contact Dr Graceondu if you want to win big in your lottery game. You can reach him via his email, [email protected] or WhatsApp him on +17542773146 you can also visit his Website @ https://drgraceonduadodo.com

Read more

Winning the lottery was part of my dreams, I tried so hard to win big but all to no avail, until I came across Dr Lucas online who made my dreams come through and made me win 10 million dollars. I was a logistics manager who lives in Lancaster, S.C. and works about an hour's drive away, in Charlotte, N.C., I stopped at a store to buy a scratch-off lottery ticket during my lunch break, because Dr Lucas gave me all the assurance that the numbers are not going to fail after I did all he asked me to do. Dr lucas is a powerful Dr that is on a mission to eradicate poverty from people's lives and i have confirmed that by winning $10 million with the numbers he provided for me, it is my promise to tell the world about my experience with Dr Lucas and that's what I'm doing now, you can win the lottery fast with the help of Dr Lucas he is tested and trusted Email: [email protected] or WhatsApp +234 904 794 3567 he will help you.

Read more

My husband came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promised never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. Thank you Dr Unity for saving my broken Marriage. He is the best online spell caster that is powerful and genuine, you can as well contact him . Here his contact. WhatsApp him at: +2348055361568 , Email him at: [email protected] , His website:http://unityspelltemple.website2.me

Read more

I Have Never In My Life Believed In Spells Before But Now It Has Just Helped Me Get back my broken Relationship Of 3years back I Am Now So Happy for this help. All Thanks To Him And If You Also Want To Have Your Husband Back To Yourself Here !! His Email Address; [email protected] I Am So Happy To Testify Of His Work And Kindness.

Read more

wala, ni isa walang nakikinig e, so solo ko lahat mga bigat nang damdamin while pregnant, pag mag sasabi ka sa kabila gusto mo lang nang advice chinchange topic, kung kay LIP naman ganun din, mas mabuting itahimik nalang, magdusa hanggang kaya

The only person I have to support me is my husband my family doesn't talk to me and his family doesn't talk to him so basically only have eachother nothing else 😢😢

2y ago

Check out this tips on how to save a marriage from divorce. If your relationship is struggling, dr unity can really help. Apply for his love spell to your marriage today and move your marriage in a better direction! AFTER 9YEARS OF MARRIAGE, My husband left me for another woman, The most painful thing is that I was pregnant with our second baby. I wanted him back. I did everything within my reach to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so badly because of the love I had for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to my sisther and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back , I had no choice than to try it. I messaged the spell caster called dr unity, and he assured me there was no problem and that everything will be okay before 28 hours. He cast the spell and surprisingly 11 hours later my husband called me. I was so surprised, I answered the call and all

with my mother coz she more expert about emotional support...

No one i deleted with it on my own everyone would judge me

1w ago

Winning the lottery was part of my dreams, I tried so hard to win big but all to no avail, until I came across Dr Lucas online who made my dreams come through and made me win 10 million dollars. I was a logistics manager who lives in Lancaster, S.C. and works about an hour's drive away, in Charlotte, N.C., I stopped at a store to buy a scratch-off lottery ticket during my lunch break, because Dr Lucas gave me all the assurance that the numbers are not going to fail after I did all he asked me to do. Dr lucas is a powerful Dr that is on a mission to eradicate poverty from people's lives and i have confirmed that by winning $10 million with the numbers he provided for me, it is my promise to tell the world about my experience with Dr Lucas and that's what I'm doing now, you can win the lottery fast with the help of Dr Lucas he is tested and trusted Email: [email protected] or WhatsApp +234 904 794 3567 he will help you.

TapFluencer

Husband. Mom sometimes difficult to understand sometimes can

husband is ofcoz 1st, then your mother and your friends