HELP DIARRHOEA

Hi all. Dr suggest to change soy base formula first as my LO is having diahorrea. Am i suppose to give a 4 scoops of soy formula or mix 2 soy with 2 current formula? Also does soy formula really helps for diahorrea? Any other things that can help? #advicepls

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I think it really helps. My lo also had diarrhea for quite a while until we really switched her fully to soy based formula… situation improves… I’m keeping her on soy until i think she is stable enuff for me to try back cow’s milk…. The doctor once explained that when baby is hving diarrhea, lactose could aggravate the situation. So if your lo is having diarrhea for quite some time, switch!

Read more

If your LO is particularly sensitive to dairy 🥛 then yes switching to soy instead of normal formula should help. Soy doesn’t help with diarrhoea per se but at least it will not cause or worsen diarrhoea as dairy will. Don’t mix, just take docs advice and switch and see if it helps after a few days

VIP Member

Just use soy milk first. My baby have a bad diarrhoea for a week plus. We have to feed her soy formula till it ended

I dont tink u shld mix. To be honest if dr suggest you to change, why would you still wanna mix and risk your child?