Fish oil helps

Dr prescribed me the soft gel capsule kind but i am having trouble swallowing it as it keep floating, so i end up drinking a lot of water and feel very bloated helps :( is there any other kind that i can try? Or tips on how to swallow? Hahaha #pleasehelp

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I have trouble swallowing fish oil too 😞 you can try drinking warm water when taking the capsule so it’ll kinda melt and will be easier to swallow. Put the capsule under your tongue, it works better for me. Not easy but keep on going!💪

Me too I can't swallow any kinds of pills. I will always break it into pieces and pour a hot water on it and swallow it. Same goes for softgel, pour hot water so that it can melt it and able to swallow it.

I have a trick that I use, instead of tilting head back, lean body forward and tilt head down, so it floats to the back of your throat

I tried omega+DHA gummy supplement during first trimester when I was nauseous and couldn’t swallow pills. Purchased on iherb :)

Mi too. I’m very bad at swallowing pill. Try to take with Milo or milk other than plain water. Works for mi everytime. 😊

Maybe can check iherb app for fish oil drops? But make sure your gynae approved of the ingredients before purchase ya.

Try to ask for something else? Anw I find with soft gels that keeps floating, drink lesser water when you swallow.

Super Mum

Since it’s a soft gel capsule, cut it open and empty the contents into your mouth?