Did you give birth the way you wanted to? (Share in comments why or why not!)
Voice your Opinion
Yes
No

2140 responses

61 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

1st we were in the labour room trying for normal delivery after my water broke, long hours of excruciating contraction pain, induction, I was stuck at 5cm eventhough I already involuntarily started pushing the baby out, since the progress is slow and it is almost 24 hours after the water broke, they decide to do c-sect, the c-sect was great and went extremely smooth. it is just that how the public's reaction after finding out that I am pregnant with 2nd after 1 year of c-sect that made me regret having c-sect. my husband's family are pushing me to stop having baby after this 2nd one. I am really stressed by that, it is making me depressed during my current pregnancy now. me and my husband wants few more children after this, and my doctor, gynae didn't say i should stop.

Read more
5y ago

Don't bother about others. If you and husband want more kids, just do it!

Ang hirap ng paglalabor ko sa anak ko last 2021 dahil ang hospital na panganganakan ko ay pinasapasahan lang kami, 8 Hospital ang pinuntahan namin ni hubby habang humihilab ang tyan ko tapos ayun doon parin ang bagsak namin sa hospital na papanganakan ko kasi di kami tinanggap ng iba dahil wala kaming (vaccine o swabtest) grabi ang hirap nung pinag daanan ko pero laking pasasalamat ko parin kasi normal ko na ilabas si baby takenote (muntik pa ma cs) buti nlng nag cooperate si baby 😊

Read more
VIP Member

Hi there! Are you looking for a Part Time Job Online without any hustle and cash out? Join our team and Register now! You can earn 300 to 2k a day Anytime you can work No selling of products No requirements required just register Open to all (house wife/husband, working, students, seniors/pwd, ofw, grand moms/dads) Can work by using a laptop or by mobile phone What are you waiting for?! Message me now and I’ll send you asap the full details. 😊

Read more
VIP Member

I was told that my delivery would be a tough one because my amniotic fluid keep on losing even though my water bag is not yet raptured.....the doctors admitted me, arguing whether I'll go for ECS but the others believe that I can deliver my baby within the day thru NSD....and I did it ! I deliveredher thru NSD #TatakFabella

Read more

normal in monthly checkup. unfortunately, overdue 1 day. msuk hospital, cek ctg heartbeat baby dah low. pecah ketuban, ada lendir & a bit of baby poo. plus stuck at 4cm only. emergency czer at last. 12.38pm baby come out with no tears. icu for 3 days, and now already 3 years. syukur alhamdulillah

I wanted and planned to give birth via vaginal delivery. However, when my water bag broke, there was still no sign of labor for 8 hours. Even if labor was induced, I was stuck at 3cm. The doctor had to do emergency C-section as the amniotic fluid was already drained for 16 hours.

6y ago

same to me.. labor for 15 hours.. stuck at 5cm..

Sobrang hirap pinagdaanan ko sa paglabor na mas nauna pa akong dinugo hindi pa pumuputok yun panubigan ko.. Umiire lang ako ng umiire sa sobrang sakit sa loob ng 7 oras pero worth it naman.. thankful na din na hindi CS at healthy si baby.

Nope. After 17 hours of pain without epidural and only 8cm dilated, I gotta proceed to emergency caesarean as baby is distress + baby's heart rate is dropping. My heart sank but as soon as I first saw him, everything is just worth it.

yes it is...i wanted to b normal way giving birth n y cus d pain dat i felt is just one shot of severe pain n dat d pain of wht your mother felt during giving birth to u.... a sacrifice of a complete woman...n unlike C-sec...

bersalin normal . 12pm air ketuban pecah. 3pm pergi hosp, cek laluan dh 4cm. terus masuk labour room. 12am keluar la si bunga cinta hati pengarang jantung mama abah, selepas 2x push ditemani doc 1, nurse 1 saja ❤