Why people don't give up their seat on train?

Despite baby bump, people can just look at you so innocently and using their phone

Why people don't give up their seat on train?
26 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

this is sad for us as pregnant mummies.Not everyone you can please🥲some are can but some are can't.in a bus a bit u got chance some they offer their seat but on a train i think difficult.The sad reality now a days

same here, was heavily pregnant and had to stand most of the time. when taking mrt, i go to the priority cabin but its the same. usually our indian foreigners will give up seat for me.

I have experienced people snatching the seats with me too that’s pretty sad. Like how you’re reaching for the seats and they just quicken their pace to sit before you do

why do u act like everyone owe u a living? u want a seat u go and get a private hire. why is your baby's safety the public responsibility ? dont get preg if u r not ready

Yes same here when my bump was so big and heavy..people still can close their eyes sleep or pretend not to notice and carry on using their phones! 🙄🤦‍♀️

Post reply image
12mo ago

these kind of ppl sometimes need to public shame & viral to tch them a lesson

If there is mrt staff standing at the platform door, walk towards their side to board the train, usually they will help you get seat when you board. Try it

12mo ago

my station no mrt staff

Haha, i even had another adult rush in front of me to grab the seat. Now i just wait for the next train if the current one looks too full

12mo ago

Omg this happened to me too…. The lady entered the train the same time as me and rushed to grab the only available seat. If she could rush so quickly, I’ll sure she was fit enough to stand…

well this always happens in mrt,,no matter how huge is your pregnant belly,, they will act blind and won't give up their seat to you

Met same kind a lot. I normally bounce back few stops so i can sit🤣 and agree normally the elderly is the one who gave up the seat

There may be people out there with invisible illnesses. No harm asking for seat if you really need one.