I am a wife
I am a daughter
I am a mother
None - I am me

6592 responses

48 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

A GREAT SPELL CASTER THAT SAVE MY RELATIONSHIP Call/Whatsapp number: +16692213962. Dr Oniha, Here is my testimony from a Heart Warming indebted Client (Sonya Carlson from United states) Sir i had to write back to you though I am at work now to let you know that your spell has successfully worked, and he has returned back to me just as you said it sir. A beautiful red rose was just brought to my place of work from the man I contacted you about. Sir, I am so happy to tell this to the whole world now that he returned back to me through your powerful spells yesterday at about 6:00pm. Everything worked out just the way you said it. No more doubts. Because he now realizes we were meant to be, and that we were compatible. This is actually hard for me to believe now. It's really amazing!!Thank you so much Dr Oniha for weaving your magical powers on me, and for reuniting me and my ex together with your utmost powers'' Website: http://onihaspellls. com Email: onihaspelltemple@gmail. com Whatsapp +16692213962.,.

Read more

Hi everyone I am Emily Naomi wanna give a big thanks to this wonderful psychic for bringing my husband back to me… I never really believed in magic spells or anything spiritual but a trusted friend opened my eyes to the truth about life. My marriage was heading to divorce a few months ago. I was so confused and devastated with no clue or help on how to prevent it, till I was introduced to this psychic Priest Ray that did a love spell and broke every spiritual distraction from my marriage. A day later my husband started showing me love and care even better than it used to be, he’s ready to talk things through and find ways for us to stay happy. It’s such a miracle that my marriage can be saved so quickly without stress. You can also contact him for help by email [email protected] or WhatsApp: +12133525735 and you can also visit his website: https://psychicspellshrine.wixsite.com/my-site

Read more

HOW I GOT MY HUSBAND BACK! I RECOMMEND DR BOB TO ANYONE FACING DIFFICULTY IN MARRIAGE OR RELATIONSHIP: +2347057225052 I never knew that I would ever see my lost love untill I came in contact with DR BOB  who made my dream come true by bringing my lost love back when i taught all hope was lost after trying all my best but all to no avail I just want to say thank you DR BOB for bringing my ex back to me !!! I highly recommend him to anyone who needs help. WhatsApp: +2347057225052 Email: [email protected]

Read more

i am a mother, yan ung slita na gstong gsto ko at akala ko dis year magging nanay n ako, but its sad, sbra akong nasktan, nwalan ng hb ang baby ko, but still hoping, i trust Lord God, my dhilan Siya kung bakit at inaanty ko na ult ang ibbgay Niya sa amin..💖💖

I do everything at home along with finance budgeting and office worker at the same time. I would say we are all Super Moms!

Good eve ask ko lang po 23 weeks na baby ko pero ferrous @ ob app lang iniinom kong vatamins

TapFluencer

I am a princess of my parents. A wife to my hubby. A loving mother to my chubby baby.😍😇

None. Because I am all, above and beyond. But primarily I am a mother to my beautiful kids.

I am wonder woman 😊 coz i am all plus i am also a sister and a friend.

i am a wife but i am not a mother :'( yes we leaving together for 10yrs :'(