My period is late by 6 days and I tried testing today mrng and the test came out negative

Dear mummies, plz help! My period is late by 6 days and I tried testing today mrng on my second urine (around 3.5hours after first urine) and the test came out negative. I tried the cheap kit available in drugstores. I have been having white discharge everyday and nothing else. Should I wait and retest? #pleasehelp #advicepls

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

ดูหนัง hd พอล โธมัส แอนเดอร์สัน นำเสนอภาพยนตร์ที่แสงแดดจัดที่สุดของเขาด้วยการเดินทางย้อนอดีตในยุค 70 ที่หุบเขาซาน เฟอร์นันโด ดูหนังออนไลน์เกี่ยวกับวัยรุ่นที่พยายามจะเอาชนะใจ https://918hdtv.com/ คนวัยยี่สิบที่ล่องลอย ยังไงก็ตาม หลักฐานการจ้องมองของวัยรุ่นไม่เคยเกิดขึ้นจาก Porky's จากระยะไกลโดยได้รับความช่วยเหลือจากการแสดงนำสองครั้งจาก Cooper 'บุตรชายของ Philip Seymour' Hoffman และ Alana Haim รายชื่อ A (Bradley Cooper ในฐานะโปรดิวเซอร์ฮอลลีวูด - Jon Peters ) และสัมผัสที่เหมือนพระเจ้าตามปกติของ PTA หลังกล้อง

Read more

SHIMIST offers one of the most modern facilities for minimal access surgery available today in the World. SHIMIST also provides Diploma in Gynaecology and Urogynaecology https://shimist.in/laparoscopic-hernia-training-in-india certified by UKSH School-Germany provided by only few centres in india. Professor Lilo Mettler and Akhil Saxena both share their experiences and knowledge to the leading surgeons and Gynaecologists across the globe. For pleasant and memorable stay of trainee doctors, we have hostel accommodation available in the hospital premises.

Read more

In 2018, he was awarded the Arjuna Award, which is given by the Government of India to recognize outstanding achievement in sports. Kumar Vihan was also named the Best Newcomer in Shooting at the National Sports Awards that same year.

wait for sometime . for me 43 days late so i checked and came negative but 52nd day it was positive. so wait for sometime & don't take any self medicine during time. Hope your'll get good results.

hi sister you first go and consult with your doctor

wait for some time after a week will check again

wait for 1week nd then check

wait for another 4 days