Day 8 of 8: World Breastfeeding Week Contest 🥳

It's the last day of our contest!! 😱 Tap to find out the final question and thank you for participation mummies 😍

Day 8 of 8: World Breastfeeding Week Contest 🥳
28 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Breastfeeding is a test given to me to see how far I could go to give the best for my daughter. I had many challenges, including nipple confusion and low supply. Even when my daughter was fussy at the breast, I struggled but gave as much patience as I could to guide her. Now we have no latching issue and I'm a little upset that I could not latch her as much after I return to work.

Read more
VIP Member

Breastfeeding is an amazing journey that a mom would never forget. It is, at the same time, stressful, bitter and sweet. I would call it a blessing and totally worth all these 24/7 day and night feeds upon seeing how my little bub feel safe by just latching on and how much he chubs he has gotten. A wonderful bonding session that no one could replace.

Read more
VIP Member

Breastfeeding is a miraculous journey to me. These includes Love, Pain and Happiness. Love for my baby carried the Pain away leaving Happiness when I see my happy baby smile when his hunger is satisfied! I'll always remember this beautiful journey!❤️❤️❤️

breastfeeding is a tiring, stressful and requires lots of patience journey, yet it is also a fulfilling one when you see the satisfaction on your little one's face and this journey you might not get to experience it again for the rest of your life.

Breastfeeding is.... a bitter and sweet journey. Issues of latching, supply, pumping had me stressed. However, when my baby is growing up well and chubby, all that bitterness goes away and brings in that sweet loving feels

Breastfeeding is not only a good way to give your child antibodies and kickstart their immune system, but also a way for mums to bond with their babies as well! Which dad can have this journey with their baby?

VIP Member

Breastfeeding is a miracle given to moms and it can be challenging especially in the beginning but i know it’s worth it when i see my baby healthy and happy💓💗💖

VIP Member

Breastfeeding is irreplaceable moment and special bond of love between mother and baby. Thank God for giving me chance to have that moment❤️❤️❤️

TapFluencer

Breastfeeding is more than just a way of providing sustenance for a baby. It creates a bond between the mother and her child that noone else can replicate.

Breastfeeding is about giving the best of everything from mum, which consists of love, patience, perseverance, time to baby.